April 4, 2012

dvd case the sitter
The Sitter DVD


Storyline:
A comedy about a college student on suspension who is coaxed into babysitting the kids next door, though he is fully unprepared for the wild night ahead of him.

As for a movie with kids in it, this movie brings bad affection to kids. With all those bad words, scene and more violence, it's totally bad movie for kids. I understand the story it brings about super irresponsible babysitter but still I don't like why they'd make a story like this.

This movie is flat. It's a waste that this movie couldn't develop the story well whereas it has conflicts in it. Maybe, the director just try so hard to put full comedy in it. Yeah, with here and there. I like the moments when Jonah still has time to do heart talking to each kids.

Jonah Hill is a good actor, I think and I enjoy his role in this movie. He played it naturally and put some comedy touch in it. Although, I don't like the involvement of kids in this movie, I still like those kids performance. They look like pro actor. Great talent , I guess.

I enjoy this movie and I wasn't feel bored. The best thing I liked from this movie is the social value it incepted. People were changed beyond their imagination. So many ways will bring you to that but you'll never know which. The other thing is about openness of heart. Rodrigo showed us that only with opening your heart, you won't feel regret again.

overall, 5/10

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment