April 5, 2012



Storyline:
After their plane crashes in Alaska, seven oil workers are led by a skilled huntsman to survival, but a pack of merciless wolves haunts their every step.

The first time I saw The Grey poster, I said this must be a good movie. I said that because there's Liam Neeson. I've watched many of him and I like them. A man at his age probably difficult to do action scene but Neeson did the best he can.

The Grey is a thrilling survival story. At first, I didn't know what the story about but slowly it became clearer. Being survived from a plane crash is a miracle but those people don't even know that  bunch of wolves felt disturbed. Nothing but bare hand and wood stick are the only weapon they have to protect themselves. Even a skilled huntsman can't survive wolves with no weapon, that I can say for sure.

Several part of the movie maybe looks like unrealistic and that made this movie looks bad. I didn't talk about how they travel without proper food and drink. That part is common in survival movie. I talk about the wolves. I think how the wolves hunt seemed unrealistic. But, I think the action part is still good. If they pay more attention to several details maybe they can make this movie better.

The best thing about the story is that the story flows and increased steadily until it reaches its climax at the end. A mystery conclusion can be found too at the end of the credit. So unpredictable.

8/10

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment