April 27, 2012

battleship 2012 poster
Battleship (2012) poster




Storyline:
Based on the classic Hasbro naval combat game, Battleship is the story of an international fleet of ships who come across an alien armada whilst on a Naval war games exercise. An intense battle ensues over sea, land and air. What do they aliens - known as 'The Regents' - want?

I'm not really impressed with this movie. I thought the ship combat would be more attractive but it's not. Most of the combat action is genuinely looked so unrealistic. I almost fall asleep in cinema because the story is too slow in the beginning. Good movies flows naturally and has a good movement from down to climax till ending but this movie just doesn't have it.

Simple story, nothing really particularly interesting about the story. This movie rely on the using of technology shown in the combat and disappointingly used the sexy woman to make an attraction in the beginning. I mean, if you pay attention to the camera and the scene taken, you will notice that it expose Sam's body a lot. So desperate, I think. Other thing is I think it's too noisy. I felt disturbed with so much bad noise in most part.


The thing that I regards most is how they present the use of technology and team work in this movie and the action may look unrealistic but the casts act well. Good actors. The effects also were made constantly stunning.


6/10

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment