April 19, 2012

12 Angry Men Cover


Storyline
The defense and the prosecution have rested and the jury is filing into the jury room to decide if a young Spanish-American is guilty or innocent of murdering his father. What begins as an open and shut case of murder soon becomes a mini-drama of each of the jurors' prejudices and preconceptions about the trial, the accused, and each other. Based on the play, all of the action takes place on the stage of the jury room.

Twelve angry men was built with a simple idea and was developed entirely attractive during the show till the end. Needed no many rooms and sets and even the casts didn't have their own name. I watched this film at midnight, and for a long-conversation movie it didn't make me drowsy at all. I follow the story well and was attracted to find it till the end.

It may be a drama movie but the crime story caught my attention a lot. The way the director presented the development of the story is top of the class. The story flows constantly. Every details was included neatly. I had my eyes all over the room every time the camera move around and I tried to find errors such as misplaced sets after different take, bad expression from the walking around jurors or anything. But, I couldn't find any. Every part of it looked natural and I admired it. Splendid and captivating.

Its story shows us how impact and self-influence is not only about power and authority. Look how Henry Fonda in this movie influenced the other 11 jurors and made them all agree with him. That's  impressively fascinating. This movie teaches us that in order to influence others or to make people listen to us, we have to listen first and then speak with noble way and rationally accepted argument. This is a very perfect portrait to be presented in an Influence-Training seminar.

There are so many valuable thoughts inserted here and inspired me in so many ways. A lot of things such as humanity, leadership, courteousness, manner etc. I've already added this movie in my favorite list. If you haven't watched it, make sure you'll do. :)

10/10

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment