April 13, 2011

miracles happenThe secret of life is letting go.
The secret of love is letting it show.

The power of prayer is in a humble cry.
The power of change is in giving my life.

Miracles really do happen. We just need to pray and give ourlives until it happens.

This is my midnight quotation. Suddenly when i was in my computer, i realize that i've been falling down in the same sins-hole for a long time though i know God has the power to change it. I started listening this song (Completely by Ana Laura) and i said to myself, "the giant is in me but my God is so much greater. Please, don't stop praying"

Miracles do happen, my friends. And i'm waiting to see that once again happens in my life. To change me to be a better person.

pic: philosophicaldisquisitions.blogspot.com

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment